Production Flow Description of Customized Industrial Microwave Drying System
1. The weight and the humidity of the starting material of the product to be dried or before drying;
2. The weight and the humidity of the final product
3. The weight of raw materials per hour;
4. The temperature that the product can withstand during the drying process;
5. Whether the product is corrosive;
6. Does the product have any other special requirements;
7, the need to sterilize the product to test the product.
8, understand the principle of microwave heating
9, understand the principle of microwave sterilization
10, the principle of microwave drying equipment
11. Understand the microwave workflow. Combine the above parameters and conditions.
Prev Article：clean energy of microwave pyrolysis
Next Article: The basic structure of microwave furnace:
If you have any suggestions or opinions about our products,please leave a message,and we will immediately answer your questions. Thanks for your support.